• Personal items can be advertised for free. Click here to advertise business/trade items or services.
    • Please fill in an approximate Location in your profile so buyers know where the item is located.
    • You need 30 posts and registered for 30 days before you can create ads in classifieds.
    • Non Trade Members specify a price. No auction style adverts, adverts 'for a friend' or unhelpful heckling posts please.
    • Click here to read the full Rules.

For Sale: A Francotte 375 H&H

norfolk shooter

Gentleman I have the above mentioned rifle for sale with Westley Richards at the moment. They have not been a great deal of help in finding a new home for her so I have decided to put her on offer to you fine folk.
Thin is a link to the rifle A. Francotte .375 HH Magnum Bolt Action Rifle | WR Used Guns

For forum members interested I'm willing to offer this work of art for £2500ovno with 100 cases, loading dies, 100 SGK 250grn bullets and 50 235grn speer hotcores. Selling as I now have a 416 Rigby double rifle and don't see the need for 2 dangerous game calibres. Might be interested in a swap depending on whats on offer.

Any questions please feel free to ask.

anybody wanting more information just drop me a pm

IMG_20190213_202627577.jpg 121912 121914 121915

PKL

I can see why it hasn’t shifted in-store tbh - however, it’s not priced badly for a 375 and has a mint barrel:D

you may fare better at auction

best of luck with sale

Last edited:

norfolk shooter

Chaps Safari season has started. This is the perfect rifle for both plains game and dangerous game. Like I say make an offer the worst that can happen is I laugh