• Personal items can be advertised for free. Click here to advertise business/trade items or services.
    • Please fill in an approximate Location in your profile so buyers know where the item is located.
    • You need 30 posts and registered for 30 days before you can create ads in classifieds.
    • Non Trade Members specify a price. No auction style adverts, adverts 'for a friend' or unhelpful heckling posts please.
    • See how to change the advert prefix to Sold:.
    • Click here to read the full Rules.

For Sale: A Francotte 375 H&H

norfolk shooter

Gentleman I have the above mentioned rifle for sale with Westley Richards at the moment. They have not been a great deal of help in finding a new home for her so I have decided to put her on offer to you fine folk.
Thin is a link to the rifle A. Francotte .375 HH Magnum Bolt Action Rifle | WR Used Guns

For forum members interested I'm willing to offer this work of art for £2500ovno with 100 cases, loading dies, 100 SGK 250grn bullets and 50 235grn speer hotcores. Selling as I now have a 416 Rigby double rifle and don't see the need for 2 dangerous game calibres. Might be interested in a swap depending on whats on offer.

Any questions please feel free to ask.

anybody wanting more information just drop me a pm

IMG_20190213_202627577.jpg 121912 121914 121915

PKL

I can see why it hasn’t shifted in-store tbh - however, it’s not priced badly for a 375 and has a mint barrel:D

you may fare better at auction

best of luck with sale

Last edited:

norfolk shooter

Chaps Safari season has started. This is the perfect rifle for both plains game and dangerous game. Like I say make an offer the worst that can happen is I laugh

PKL

You need to find a US buyer for this. They pay silly money for guns like this where us Europeans will question things like the holes in the receiver, double set triggers for plains and DG, etc etc...

The other good news is it can be legally shipped to the US as it has a solid left receiver wall, ie. no thumb cutout.
I assume as it’s a std length early FN commercial receiver

Gunbroker will be a place to start, or guns international. And then hook up with an Rfd who ships intenatually like WR...in fact, did they advertise in their NY dept whilst in their hands..they should have.

Set the price a bit higher too for the US market