A nice start on the Sd week.

tika.308

Just a quick update, Alex got his best sika so far this morning plenty of signs of deer but its still a bit too warm.
A few sika are whistling and reds are roaring well.
Just had an update off Daft dog and hes seen a real big stag with around 40 hinds just over the boundry.
Hopefuly more in the larder soon.

Attachments

Robin

Well done Alex I see it's the regen area I bet it was with that senior stalker again, he can only walk on firetracks, make him walk on the rough ground for a change

sikamalc

Administrator
Site Staff
All good here Terry, weather very warm still. Reds roaring and Tom took a nice old 8 pointer off heart break ridge this afternoon guided by senior guide.

Off to a new area I have tomorrow with Andy and Darren with myself and Mark as AW in the hope we can get Andy signed off and Darren his first sign off. Everyone seeing deer but tough going as weather warm and wind easterly.

Good times with good true friends, hope to report back tomorrow with good news and two sign off's. but weather supposed to be heavy rain. We will see what the day brings.

All good here Terry, weather very warm still. Reds roaring and Tom took a nice old 8 pointer off heart break ridge this afternoon guided by senior guide.

Off to a new area I have tomorrow with Andy and Darren with myself and Mark as AW in the hope we can get Andy signed off and Darren his first sign off. Everyone seeing deer but tough going as weather warm and wind easterly.

Good times with good true friends, hope to report back tomorrow with good news and two sign off's. but weather supposed to be heavy rain. We will see what the day brings.
Malc you need to start thinking about taking it a bit easier with Senior Guide.. Maybe a bit of picking up on the quad cause Heart Break Ridge on foot is probably more noisier with him gasping for breath than Alex snoring :)

Great to see its all coming good...

The SD week rejects ( fekin Northern Monkeys)I met in Finland couldn't have been more complimentary about their experience.

Theres a list as long as your arm from the guys in Finland wanting to book for next year.. Ill give you a ring mate.

Hope the weather and luck is good for all

Terry

Robin

Very well done Tom, I'm glad you let Senior Guide take you up there, he knows what he is doing, even if he has to wear his slippers to keep the noise level down.I hope Darren connects with a Red as well.Keep up the good work lads, to say I'm p#ssed of at having to miss out again this year is putting it mildly.I just hope my back is repaired enough to be able to take Malc's clients out on my ground next week, and the weeks that follow.
Robin

JAYB

Administrator
Site Staff
Very well done Tom, I'm glad you let Senior Guide take you up there, he knows what he is doing, even if he has to wear his slippers to keep the noise level down.I hope Darren connects with a Red as well.Keep up the good work lads, to say I'm p#ssed of at having to miss out again this year is putting it mildly.I just hope my back is repaired enough to be able to take Malc's clients out on my ground next week, and the weeks that follow.
Robin
Just get Cherry to give you a rub down with a five pound note that will fix it, a tenner will be even quicker :D.

Never mind Robin, there is always next year.

John

Robin

Hi John, that's what I said last year, but fingers crossed for next year. I have decided as from August next year I am staying in bed till the S.D. week and see if I can be fit and ready to go .
By the way Cherry said a fifty would go some way towards it, what ever an "it" is.

sikamalc

Administrator
Site Staff
Good day today 5 deer on the floor, 2 Red Stags and 3 Sika and the lads out tonight for the last stalk. Darren took a very nice Sika Stag this morning and the deer seem to be moving more today.

All the lads have stalked hard and enjoyed themselves.

Thank you to Tikka 308, (Andy) csl (Alex) Darren, Tom for there help on the SD week. But for the past three week season my thanks also go to my good friend Mark for his professional guiding and to my better half Sandra for her wonderful meals and for taking care of the lodge whilst the guys were out stalking.

Back on the Fallow Bucks and a full diary right through to end of February.

ATB

Sikamalc

JAYB

Administrator
Site Staff
He would never would have got away with the quad, what you can't see in the photo is his feet can't reach the pedals :D. Mind you those little legs got him up heartbreak ridge onto a nice red stag, well don Tom shame about the tick :lol:,

John