• Personal items can be advertised for free. Click here to advertise business/trade items or services.
    • Please fill in an approximate Location in your profile so buyers know where the item is located.
    • You need 30 posts and registered for 30 days before you can post ads in classifieds.
    • Specify a price. No auction style adverts, adverts 'for a friend' or unhelpful heckling posts please.
    • Click here to read the full Rules.

Sold: A sock

Status
Not open for further replies.

limulus

I have one very high quality used sock for sale.
I think it's only 80% nylon the other 20% being pretty much worn away, I mean built in air conditioned.
January sale price £45 including delivery.

paul o'

FUNNY that i have the other one ? BUT this one a very small due to wife that boils every thing i have!! so as this is half the size " £22.50

I think it's only 80% nylon the other 20% being pretty much worn away, I mean built in air conditioned.

philip

If you've got two, I ll take for me mate as well. :lol:

Wouldn't want to miss a January sale bargain, grab em while ye can

You having a laugh? High quality??

I've got one of these socks and it's useless. Just do a search on Google and you'll read all the negative reviews. It's not worth £10, let alone £45.

limulus

What's it's history, has it had previous use as a **** sock ? :lol:
It was once part of a pair.
The chief kitchen mechanic used to roll them together and put them in her mouth (I think she's a Tory) and say it was the closest I'd get to oral socks or summit.

Status
Not open for further replies.