A warm week coming.

johngryphon

Yeah,I`m really looking forward to it...NOT!
I would love a month in the UK atm to cool off a bit.

7-DAY WEATHER FORECAST
Summary Fri
Jan 11
Sat
Jan 12
Sun
Jan 13
Mon
Jan 14
Tue
Jan 15
Wed
Jan 16
Thu
Jan 17

Maximum 34°C 39°C 39°C 39°C 42°C 44°C 40°C Minimum 17°C19°C19°C20°C22°C22°C25°C

Loki

Hey John

My, my my - that is going to be difficult, bad enough just looking at the figures which is making me twitch..........
Come on up and over - you will always be welcome - could your nerves cope without things that slither/bite/sting and the rest?

L

johngryphon

could your nerves cope without things that slither/bite/sting and the rest?
Eyes wide open,look before you leap stuff Loki and yes its a bit nervy at times going through a bit of cover.
I dont like it any more than any Pom would.
I am going to go for a stroll shortly "out the back" Have seen a velvet stag a couple of times and I would like to get his photo.
Have been quite a few times this year but so far no good.

johngryphon

I am going to go for a stroll shortly "out the back" Have seen a velvet stag a couple of times and I would like to get his photo.
Have been quite a few times this year but so far no good.
Saw the stag this morning,same spot as the previous 3 times and he has the makings of a possible though where he will be in 3-4 months time in hard antler,well?

Oh John, I think I would fry in them there temperatures. I think it too hot when it gets to mid teens
rem I already do mate.I get a nice hour from first light then it all turns to schite.

It hit 42C here yesterday and it is forecast to be 45 today iirc.
Those are shade temps too of course and I am lucky to have plenty of shade. I walked into a nice little hole in the creek the other arvo and the water is absolutely ffn freezing ha ha something about mountain streams eh!

It is 5AM atm,still dark and the temp is 25C,no need for clothes or blankets O/N
Bring on Autumn.