a waste of time,

bobjs

don't use these muppets.

took my money and then sent me an email 3 days after they took it with this in the small print, ( on back order)

just asked for my money back and cancel my order,

be aware that their web site doe's NOT tell you this about anything the sell, you buy it then they order it ?

*ankers

bob.

jcampbellsmith

don't use these muppets.

took my money and then sent me an email 3 days after they took it with this in the small print, ( on back order)

just asked for my money back and cancel my order,

be aware that their web site doe's NOT tell you this about anything the sell, you buy it then they order it ?

*ankers

bob.
+1. Still trying to get my money back on an order placed in March. Credit card company are now on the case.
Regards
JCS

bobjs

since i mentioned it, the web site now says this item will be on back order,

strange who things change,

well I HAVE THEIR NUMBER, never again,

bob.

bobjs

well if I had been informed that both items I ordered where a back order I would NOT have placed the order, but they are not the only site that does this,

you don't find out about the backorder or stock levels until you have paid your money.

it is in fact illegal to do this and they know it.

bob.

SAUER20222250

Every shooter i know is impatient wanting paid for goods in 24h. Stock levels are kept low favouring fast movers. They all do it even sometimes having items sent from importers.

banus

good afternoon bob,i have quite a few orders from cdsg and have never had a problem.i have noticed that there prices are going up and up .a box of 6.5 120 nosler b/t were £25 then up to £27 and now £30+ all in 3 months.livens are selling the nosler 120gr b/t in 6.5 for £21 a box but want £6.95 postage!! goo.d price but very expensive postage.i think all these companies are struggling to get stock. good luck with your search for reloading parts.

wcog106

Again I have had good experiences with them and if things are on back order they never take long to arrive. Will see how long my last order takes with Nosler .224 40's on back order.

patjack

First time I have used CDSG Ltd this week, order placed Tuesday, followed by emails to give me tracking-delivery details, delivered today even had a mini bag of haribos in with order...:thumb: first class service.
It clearly showed items were available and some that were not.

Got to love these trial by Forum posts :doh:

Dr. Strangelove

I’ve ordered once from them and it was great. The only annoyance is that they’re very rigid on not allowing anything to be collected - I’m not a million miles away and it would very useful to be able to get powder and primers there!