• Personal items can be advertised for free. Click here to advertise business/trade items or services.
    • Please fill in an approximate Location in your profile so buyers know where the item is located.
    • You need 30 posts and registered for 30 days before you can post ads in classifieds.
    • Non Trade Members specify a price. No auction style adverts, adverts 'for a friend' or unhelpful heckling posts please.
    • Click here to read the full Rules.

Sold: A wee scope

Status
Not open for further replies.

bobjs

Looking for a wee scope for a 22 lr,

3 /12/44 , 4/16/44

1" tube please and I don't need anything that will break the bank

What you got lads,

Bob

nun_hunter

A little bigger than you want but I've got a Hawke Sport HD 3-12x50 1" tube and great condition, boxed and butler creeks. make me an offer and it's yours.

bobjs

A little bigger than you want but I've got a Hawke Sport HD 3-12x50 1" tube and great condition, boxed and butler creeks. make me an offer and it's yours.
Cheers big man but I can't get the 50mm on because of the rear sight on the older 452/2e,

But thank you
Bob

RED-DOT

Account Suspended
And a stereo-typical example of one at that???
(joking of course)!!

Last edited:

bobjs

It's only as permanent as the cross pin that locks it in place :p

Neil. :)

PS: I have a Nikon ProStaff 2-7x32 sitting here ?
Hi neil

The sight base is permanent and that will get in the way, I have a set of medium mounts and that's what I want to use, the rifle is for Shannon to have a go with the 22 and then on to the 20,tac and then the 6mmbr and then the 243.

Bob.

Status
Not open for further replies.