A word of advice/direction

Status
Not open for further replies.

JAYB

Administrator
Site Staff
Dear All,

As a rule introductions are normally too sparse and tell us nothing at all, however some go too far and give away far too much information. All we need really is for you to give us a clue as to you general location, calibres used, experience etc. All in general terms there is no need to give out specific details re location, security and the like. We only want to know general information, not enough break in :D.

John

Hornet 6

Hi, Im new to the site. I live in southern Scotland and enjoy shooting as
a hobby.
The perfect post to show what is meant by not enough information.
Also in the right section, but should be a thread that you started, not tagged on to another.

Neil.

Highlandsjohn

Hi, Im new to the site. I live in southern Scotland and enjoy shooting as
a hobby.
Welcome to the site Subaru16, I see you hail from Lauder, You like shooting as a hobby your new to the site,so missed the introduction section,no big deal.

The who, the why, the where and the when, no need for an essay. You will soon get into the swing of it.:thumb:

johngryphon

I hail from up Wabba way, here`s my address for prospective thieves to scout on Google Earth.

36°24'16.77"S 147°41'23.10"E

johngryphon

Lots of deer in there if you search that bush.
I actually do reside not too far to the left.

Last edited:

millymollymandy

My name is Mandy, I am new to shooting after many years but its my partners passion, but its getting information from you guys as to where is good to stalk at hopefully not high fees, which is the down side, so I am after recommendation for him to shoot in Scotland, Ireland, New Forest or anywhere you recommend. we are off to Scotland in Oct to Aboyne, but I would like to take him more locally for a treat in the new forest, so recommend away (he is a accomplished shot and uses Blaser)308

The Singing Stalker

My name is Mandy, I am new to shooting after many years but its my partners passion, but its getting information from you guys as to where is good to stalk at hopefully not high fees, which is the down side, so I am after recommendation for him to shoot in Scotland, Ireland, New Forest or anywhere you recommend. we are off to Scotland in Oct to Aboyne, but I would like to take him more locally for a treat in the new forest, so recommend away (he is a accomplished shot and uses Blaser)308
Dont mention the "B" word. It upsets a lot of people who have inferior rifles. :eek::coat:

Terryb

Hello its's Terry I live in Derbyshire shoot 22 , 17 HMR , 243. Have been shooting a couple of years now and enjoy my days out

JAYB

Administrator
Site Staff
I'm trying to be patient here, so here goes again. As has already been mentioned new members are required to make an introductions post OF THEIR OWN giving us a clue as to you general location, calibres used, experience etc. All in general terms there is no need to give out specific details re location, security and the like. We only want to know general information, not enough break in. Do not add a post to this thread, start your own please.

John

sikamalc

Administrator
Site Staff
I see we had another newbie today John who managed to post but again no intro. I have pm'ed him.

Its not rocket science and there is no real excuse not to make an introduction, so please heed the warning from Admin.

Status
Not open for further replies.