Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    193 KB · Views: 160
  • 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    283.6 KB · Views: 143

paul o'

very nice but why do you rivet the bolsters that lets them down a tad just my point of veiw sorry not picking holes feller, i like the shape of the small one

Taff

Not knocking , your knives, making traditional Damascus is a art, compared too powder fired Damascus .

Gary Mills

very nice but why do you rivet the bolsters that lets them down a tad just my point of veiw sorry not picking holes feller, i like the shape of the small one

I put brass rod through them to help keep them in place. there are full tang Knives and I make the bolsters to fit the Blade
ATB
Gary

paul o'

ok feller ever thought of silver soldering them just thinking aloud, and what scales do you use :tiphat:

Gary Mills

ok feller ever thought of silver soldering them just thinking aloud, and what scales do you use :tiphat:

These scales are Corian but I use all sort of Scales
I have tried soldering but I could never get on with it and as the liners go from the Butt to the birds beak I use pins

But thanks for you're thoughts on my work I all ways like to hear from other people

ATB
Gary

paul o'

No probs feller thanks if every maker used the same then we all would have the same knifes :thumb:
​paul :tiphat: