Wanted: Advice on budget binoculars

gunmad

Hi everyone just looking for any ideas on budget binoculars
I’m just getting started again and I need a decent and reliable set of budget binoculars will be upgrading in a year or so will probably just keep as a spare set

Koenig

I’ve had a set of 10x50 Vortex Diamondbacks since 2013. I haven’t found anything I like more yet. I’d probably go for 10x42 if I could turn back time 9 years.

A biased vote for Vortex also..

Happy to help

MECt1Qjl.jpg

Also, best warranty in the business :old:

Klenchblaize

Vortex clearly a winner here and rightly so at the price point indicated but if the Op has c£400 to spend he/she should seriously consider looking out for a secondhand pair from one of the so-called Big Three: Zeiss. Leica. Swarovski.

K

gunmad

Vortex clearly a winner here and rightly so at the price point indicated but if the Op has c£400 to spend he/she should seriously consider looking out for a secondhand pair from one of the so-called Big Three: Zeiss. Leica. Swarovski.

K
Have been keeping a look out for these but most on eBay tend to go for more than that

beebuzz

I‘ve just got a pair of vortex Diamondback 10 x 42 for living in the car. They fit the hand really well, very clear- great value. They also have a very good guarantee. Monarch (see above, I’ve no connection to them) were great to deal with as well.

HappyHunter

Done, and I doubt you'll need to upgrade!

gunmad

Done, and I doubt you'll need to upgrade!
I did look at those but hadn’t heard much about many thanks