Available: Afircan Hunting Opportunity - Hunt Africa For Free

JAYB

Administrator
Site Staff
You read it correctly!! this is a chance to hunt Africa thanks to the generosity of one of our members Bushwack, who has kindly offered the following package FREE OF CHARGE

1. Impala cull x 1
2. Blesbuck cull x 1
3. Warthog cull x 1

Price: FREE

Included: Accommodation for 4 nights, 2 x meals per day, booze in moderation, collection at OR Thambo and back, Licensed PH, Tracker and ground transportation

Excluded: Airfare, any taxidermy cost, export cost, accommodation before and after the safari, gratuity for camp staff.

To enter the competition answer the following 10 questions and submit them via PM to ADMIN.

Be aware that this competition is only open to Bone Fide SD members, who must have at least 50 posts to enter. This we feel is only fair as it should hopefully deter people from joining up just to enter the competition. Also be aware anyone who joins and then embarks on a campaign of “Hello” post building will be disqualified.
The winner will be announced on the last day of January 2014 and in the event of more than one winner the names will be entered into a draw. Admins decision will be final and no discussion or negotiations will be entered into after the winner is announced.
The winner will need to contact Bushwack following the announcement to make the necessary arrangements. Please be sure to read what is included and more importantly what is not included, be fully aware of your responsibilities. Admin in no way accept any responsibility, our only involvement is advertising the offer facilitating the draw winner.

Questions for the Safari competition on SD site.

1. What two countries make up Rhodesia after it won independence.
2. The second heaviest pair of African Elephant tusks ever recorded with exact provenance were collected in what year.
3. Who was the Giant Sable Antelope of Angola discovered by and named after.
4. What genus do Bongo, Kudu and Bushbuck belong to.
5. Name the thin strip of land bordered by Botswana, Namibia, Zambia and Angola.
6. Who discovered Victoria Falls
7. Name the two main species of Kudu
8. Name the two main species of Gorilla found in Africa
9. What does P.H.A.S.A stand for.
10. What colour is the inside of a Mambas mouth

Some clarity: This is a 5 day, 4 night, 1 day arrival, 1 day departure, 3 hunting days FREE giveaway safari. Extra speices can be added from the trophy price list to this package.

Come and join me for an African Safari.

NO STRINGS attahed!! This is Legit!!

You read it correctly!! this is a chance to hunt Africa thanks to the generosity of one of our members Bushwack, who has kindly offered the following package FREE OF CHARGE

1. Impala cull x 1
2. Blesbuck cull x 1
3. Warthog cull x 1

Price: FREE

Included: Accommodation for 4 nights, 2 x meals per day, booze in moderation, collection at OR Thambo and back, Licensed PH, Tracker and ground transportation

Excluded: Airfare, any taxidermy cost, export cost, accommodation before and after the safari, gratuity for camp staff.

To enter the competition answer the following 10 questions and submit them via PM to ADMIN.

Be aware that this competition is only open to Bone Fide SD members, who must have at least 50 posts to enter. This we feel is only fair as it should hopefully deter people from joining up just to enter the competition. Also be aware anyone who joins and then embarks on a campaign of “Hello” post building will be disqualified.
The winner will be announced on the last day of January 2014 and in the event of more than one winner the names will be entered into a draw. Admins decision will be final and no discussion or negotiations will be entered into after the winner is announced.
The winner will need to contact Bushwack following the announcement to make the necessary arrangements. Please be sure to read what is included and more importantly what is not included, be fully aware of your responsibilities. Admin in no way accept any responsibility, our only involvement is advertising the offer facilitating the draw winner.

Questions for the Safari competition on SD site.

1. What two countries make up Rhodesia after it won independence.
2. The second heaviest pair of African Elephant tusks ever recorded with exact provenance were collected in what year.
3. Who was the Giant Sable Antelope of Angola discovered by and named after.
4. What genus do Bongo, Kudu and Bushbuck belong to.
5. Name the thin strip of land bordered by Botswana, Namibia, Zambia and Angola.
6. Who discovered Victoria Falls
7. Name the two main species of Kudu
8. Name the two main species of Gorilla found in Africa
9. What does P.H.A.S.A stand for.
10. What colour is the inside of a Mambas mouth

Last edited:
Sent my answers. Do we get any confirmation if we were correct? Or received?

If you sent it then it was received, when the competition is over then the answers will be made public, and you will know how you got on.

John

if I could answer them questions then I,d not be a scaffolder!!! best get doing some homework lol

" I posted the answers on the original post where the questions were asked, on the day the winner was announced, seek and ye shall find dear boy. John "

Well I can't see it mate. But its a long time since I had the honour of anyone thinking I was a boy !
R

Thanks for that link.
Where and by whom was the elephant slain ?
My pack are fine thanks, down to seven now as I had to shoot the old GSP dog (cancer of throat) last March and gave away a 9yo lab bitch after the grouse to a good retirement shooting home living in a house but I kept a lab pup from a litter I bred last year. FYI 14,695 head were shot on days when I was present in the last year so they had plenty of work !
R

Back