• Personal items can be advertised for free. Click here to advertise business/trade items or services.
    • Please fill in an approximate Location in your profile so buyers know where the item is located.
    • You need 30 posts and registered for 30 days before you can post ads in classifieds.
    • Non Trade Members specify a price. No auction style adverts, adverts 'for a friend' or unhelpful heckling posts please.
    • Click here to read the full Rules.

Wanted: Aftermarket stock- CZ452 varmint .22lr

bicykillgaz

Hi,
has anyone got an aftermarket stock for a cz452 varmint .22lr, just gone to order a boyds but can't as its over $100 and saying I don't have an export licence.

i don't particularly want a thumbhole if I can help it, and not got much cash so no more than £130 ideally. What have people got sat gathering dust?

Gary

danban

I'm in the same boat as you mate. Difficult to find

Sent from my GT-I8200N using Tapatalk

rabbit

order boyds stocks via your rfd through edgar bros who are the importers for boyds,expect to pay around £200,and a wait time of around one month

bicykillgaz

Thanks for the replies Guys.There's no way I'd pay £200 for a boyds from Edgar brothers when up until a few weeks ago you could get one from boyds for £130 including postage and import charges.

I wouldn't touch a kilnsky stock, bought one before and the I letting was laughable, hole for barrel lug hadn't even been machined out, felt like plywood, poor mounting rail for bipod, just generally poor stocks from my experience, I'm sure there are people who will disagree though.

im looking at getting one made for £180 based on a grs stock but keep the ideas coming. Cheers.

rabbit

if you keep an eye on the boyds website they have offers on every month ,i think,with certain stocks for under a hundred dollars,whether or not those stocks will be what your after is a different matter, i agree £200 is a bit of a sickner,dont really know why boyds hiked the price up so that they were unatainable in the good old UK,where now to get one we seem to be getting hammered with tax "again"

Last edited:

iain b

if you keep an eye on the boyds website they have offers on every month ,i think,with certain stocks for under a hundred dollars,whether or not those stocks will be what your after is a different matter, i agree £200 is a bit of a sickner,dont really know why boyds hiked the price up so that they were unatainable in the good old UK,where now to get one we seem to be getting hammered with tax "again"
I do Edgar's asked them to. It's to make sure they can charge that price.

Shaner82

Theres a nice dark blue thumbhole on eBay for 180 and a good few choices in 455 action
mid there any way to make a 455 fit a 452 ?

Davee

CZ455 and 452 inletting are totally different, I've got both. Check real-wood-craft.uk, they have one with Alli bedding block, cheek riser and adjustable lop. The one shown is a prototype and left-handed, but ask 'em.