• Personal items can be advertised for free. Click here to advertise business/trade items or services.
    • Please fill in an approximate Location in your profile so buyers know where the item is located.
    • You need 30 posts and registered for 30 days before you can post ads in classifieds.
    • Non Trade Members specify a price. No auction style adverts, adverts 'for a friend' or unhelpful heckling posts please.
    • Click here to read the full Rules.

Sold: AI AICS AX Short Action Folding Stock Green

Status
Not open for further replies.

a1baz

Although it very much pains me to say it, I've decided to sell my AICS AX stock. The stock has had very little use and is in very good condition. It is the version with the 13" forend and flush cup sling attachment points.

Selling to fund purchase of new AI.

Stock comes with butt spacers, 2 x rail sections (1 with flush cup) and 5 rnd .308 mag (never used), all for £800.

I also have an AI 10 rnd polymer .223 magazine (£45) and AI 20MOA short action rail for sale (£70). The rail lines up with a full length 13" 20MOA picatinny forend rail for attaching night vision etc. Please note that I do not have a 13" rail so it is not included in this sale.

Collection from Newcastle or can meet somewhere between Newcastle and Bridlington. Can also post at buyers expense.

Please note that rifle, moderator, scope & mount and bipod and mount in the pics are not included in this sale. The mag and action rail are additional items and also for sale elsewhere.

For info, the rifle in the pics is a 20" .223 Remmy 700 SPS.

I'll add more photos later.

IMG_0530.jpgIMG_0531.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.