• Personal items can be advertised for free. Click here to advertise business/trade items or services.
    • Please fill in an approximate Location in your profile so buyers know where the item is located.
    • You need 30 posts and registered for 30 days before you can create ads in classifieds.
    • Non Trade Members specify a price. No auction style adverts, adverts 'for a friend' or unhelpful heckling posts please.
    • See how to change the advert prefix to Sold:.
    • Click here to read the full Rules.

For Sale: Air Arms SE90 .22 air rifle (non-FAC)

spandit

A fine example of this increasingly rare quality side-lever British made air rifle. Comes with Nikko Stirling Mountmaster 6x40 AO scope. Some minor surface rust on the silencer/moderator but generally in A1 condition. Recently had a spring change as power was a bit down.

Since getting the FAC I don't really use it any more - I have an old break barrel for dispatching trapped vermin so this just sits in the cabinet.

Looking for £350 but open to offers. Face to face preferably, East Sussex. Can potentially bring it to Gloucestershire as I occasionally visit family there.

20180517_133154.jpg20180517_133221.jpg20180517_133748.jpg

What condition is the blueing on the action/barrel like and are their any marks/dents/scratches etc on the stock?

Cheers, Steve.