• Personal items can be advertised for free. Click here to advertise business/trade items or services.
    • Please fill in an approximate Location in your profile so buyers know where the item is located.
    • You need 30 posts and registered for 30 days before you can create ads in classifieds.
    • Non Trade Members specify a price. No auction style adverts, adverts 'for a friend' or unhelpful heckling posts please.
    • Click here to read the full Rules.

For Sale: Alan Wood

alphaburner

Hi Guys,
received this in trade but know it's one I'd admire rather than use. Its 12C27 and comes in a lovely deep carry leather sheath. Tapered tang with red liners. I'm looking for £295 all in. I'll cover registered post and Paypal fees.

Last edited:

willie_gunn

Look at the taper on that blade - what a gorgeous knife :love:

If I didn't have a couple of examples of Alan's work already I would be sorely, sorely, tempted.

alphaburner

Cheers. Yeah it's a beauty. Won't be very disappointed if it doesn't go, Deer season being only a month away here.

alphaburner

Surprised this one is still here but I suppose it's still a saucy price to pay for a knife, even one from Alan Wood. Anyway I'll knock £10 off the price. So £285 all in. Registered, Insured post and PayPal fees on me.

alphaburner

Yes the sheath appears to be the original. It has the tell-tale note on the back that Alan puts on all his sheaths. However I didn't purchase this directly from Alan, so can't be 100% sure.