Amazing Service from Mjoelner & Best Fox Call

Everlong

I recently decided it was time to upgrade my Seeland Quads and after much deliberation purchased a pair of the Mjoelner Fenris II Carbon Fibre Quads. I took ages deciding between these, the Viper Flex and Blaser sticks. I went for the Fenris in the end primarily because they were full carbon fibre.

They arrived and I was very happy with my choice. On my second outing with them I was in a high seat until last light - I always stalk in with my sticks just in case an opportunity comes up on the way to the seat. Anyway, no shot despite there being a muntjac <40 yards from me for the last 45mins of the evening - could see it with the Pulsar and could hear it barking but it never came into the open.

Got back to the car, put the rifle away, drove out of the wood closed and locked the gate....where are my bloody sticks? Assuming I'd left them propped against the trunk of the tree my seat is in I walked back (it's only about 400 yards) and....no sticks. S**T. I must have rested them against the car when I put the rifle away so I go to where the car had been parked and there they were on the floor. I'd managed to drive over them - probably twice. What a Tw@t!

Incredibly they were still intact (I now really believe CF is as strong as they claim it to be!!) however one of the four leg sections had an inch or so with some splits. Still solid but not ideal.

Long story short, I gave Brian at Mjoelner a call in Denmark and explained my stupidity and asked if it was possible to buy a replacement section of leg as it's not something listed on the website. He said leave it with me I'll take a look and see what I can find here in the warehouse.

This was last Friday. On Monday I had an email from Rob at Best Fox Call with some pictures asking if this was the section I needed - to which I replied yes. Today he e-mailed me to let me know Parcelforce would be delivering a new section (not just the broken part but two leg sections with one of the cradles) today. Free of charge.

Now that's customer service!

VanGogh76

I don't know Brian, but I do know Rob very well (call him Bob the builder at the moment, he loves it 😂) and his customer service is exceptional, be it for the electronic fox calls or any of his range of products. A very easy and efficient chap to deal with

Everlong

I don't know Brian, but I do know Rob very well (call him Bob the builder at the moment, he loves it 😂) and his customer service is exceptional, be it for the electronic fox calls or any of his range of products. A very easy and efficient chap to deal with
My first experience with either of them, bot a real pleasure to deal with.

slider

Another here happy to praise Best Fox Call. A few years ago I bought Seeland Decoy sticks from them and proceed to loose the foot of one of the legs. Rob sent a replacement FOC.

I now have Mjoelner stick (poverty spec) from BFC and can't fault them.

foxhunter

I also lost the foot off one of the legs and got a free replacement straight away , great service 👍