• Personal items can be advertised for free. Click here to advertise business/trade items or services.
    • Please fill in an approximate Location in your profile so buyers know where the item is located.
    • You need 30 posts and registered for 30 days before you can post ads in classifieds.
    • Non Trade Members specify a price. No auction style adverts, adverts 'for a friend' or unhelpful heckling posts please.
    • Click here to read the full Rules.

Sold: American Winchester 7000 field o/u m/c game gun

Status
Not open for further replies.

Markfox

Up for sale is a circa 1983 Winchester 7000 o/u multi choke game gun with 28 inch barrels made in America as is stamped on the barrel

I am the second owner of this gun the first being my father who purchased it back in 1983

it has gorgeous wood and original heal pad , engraved action that is as tight as the day it was made it has only had light game use over the last 30+ years that is consistent with its age / use
the bores are spotless and it has a full set of 5 original Winchester multi chokes bluing on the barrels is good with a little faint wear by the muzzle

just to confirm this gun does not say made in Japan etc it says America

it is also stamped steel shot proofed

the general consensus is this is a very very rare gun indeed and I could be wrong but I would say you would have to go some way to find another or so I'm led to believe

the reason for sale is my father has given up shooting a few years ago so I had it and to be honest I don't use it as I don't shoot game and it's too nice for pigeons

pics can be emailed or your welcome to have a look

If if you require any other information please let me know or if you know about the 7000 series guns please comment as I can't find anything on them

I'm asking £650 or a sensible offer

Attachments

Last edited:

penta

I had a 7000 waterfowl. A really nice shotgun, I wish I never sold It, to be honest. They are In high demand, especially In the condition you describe.
Good luck with the sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.