Ammo Wallet?

You can't beat the plastic mtm 9 bullet case sits nice and flat in your top pocket and I've had it for ages and you don't have all the faff of looking after leather.
I had the same thought but I can't get the rounds to fit, its too tight. One round goes in but the retaining pegs are then bent sideways not leaving enough room for adjacent round. Obviously you have not had this problem.

I had the same thought but I can't get the rounds to fit, its too tight. One round goes in but the retaining pegs are then bent sideways not leaving enough room for adjacent round. Obviously you have not had this problem.
I use it for 6.5x47 and 30-06 and they clip in perfectly what rounds are you trying to get in it?

How weird it must be a different one or they changed the mould because I used it for 243 as well when I had one. I will post a picture in a minute

Same but contacted Melb3 via PW. Excellent quality, great leather, and excellent value. They will make whatever you need. They made mine a 6.5x55 in 8 round, 4 each side folded with popper closers, brown leather
Mine from Mel has just arrived. Very impressed. Excellent quality!

Back