Angela's knickers

Ade8mm

Well we have seen today all the indignation.

Was she or wasn't she?

God forbid a Woman (as in a Human with a uterus just to be clear ) flashing her knickers to gain an advantage/distract.

However could that possibly happen? Surely not.

I simply could not happen nowadays. The mere suggestion is abhorrent .

All the faux indignation makes me want to puke.

Whether is true or not is not the point here, and, frankly, irrelevant What is the point is the way our elected politicos (of all persuasions) are leaping all over this matter.
Why don't they spend their time more usefully?

Meantime, inflation rampant, possibly on the cusp of major escalation of the war in Ukraine. Dollar hegemony at its finest ( not that that would ever be mentioned on the bbc- do your own homework) with no possibility of getting a balanced overview from the normal channels of news on any of it .

Police wanting to work from home, Civil Service refusing to go back to their desks and now looking to veto the governments directive on immigration (citing some bs about their conscience) What next? Our military saying "we cannot go to war to defend our country as we have "issues" with certain aspects of the "plan "

And whilst this is going on our elected mob and their so called opposition are as much use as a dollop of runny dog-shite in yer soup.

So my question.

Was it ever any different?

(I am a pessimist. A pessimist is someone who believes things should and could be better. An optimist believes things are as good as they can get. Pessimists are positive thinkers.. maybe I should be more optimistic 🤪)

Last edited:
A horrible thought.

But is ‘it‘ not a drag act anyways?

Clocking the meat and two veg of that thing would distract for sure. Thought the beeb were all inclusive about all that now anyway?

Half the front bench would likely roll it on its front and have a go regardless.

Last edited:
Misogyny is appalling. Unfortunately to fight it, you first have to be clear what the definition of a woman is. Labour kinda struggle there.

I give you the following.

A horrible thought.

But is ‘it‘ not a drag act anyways?

Clocking the meat and two veg of that thing would distract for sure. Thought the beeb were all inclusive about all that now anyway?

Half the front bench would likely roll it on its front and have a go regardless.

Think it would be quite refreshing to have some attractive ladies with sex dressed breasts and wearing short black little numbers dotted about in the house from time to time, with leather you’ll love it!💃🙂

You couldn't make this place up sometimes.

It's about time the whole system was scrapped, its nothing but a circus. Bunch of lying ,corrupt morons just out for Number 1.

Back