Another nice SD member to deal with!

flytie

I recently made a successful offer on a Leupold Vari X 111 - 3.5x10x40 scope that had been put up for sale by Aries 1. It arrived today, definately as described, in fact it looks brand new.

Aries 1 is yet another in an ever growing list of Stalking Directory menbers that I have had dealings with who have turned out to be decent and honourable men.

This forum is a nice place to do business, and have a laugh. Thank you one and all, but especially Aries 1 for the lovely scope. Now all I need is for my variation to come though and to find a nice little .222 for it to sit on.

Simon

hi simon hope your well
I have to agree with your post I recently bought a shooting suit from EZZY 6 .5
it came as described as new and a great guy to deal with .
regards pete .

hi simon hope your well
I have to agree with your post I recently bought a shooting suit from EZZY 6 .5
it came as described as new and a great guy to deal with .
regards pete .

Pete, How is the BBQ king then? Are you enjoying your Blaser?

I am fine thanks. I had a great night out with Wayne & Andy (and Kieran) last saturday. We never saw a deer but laugh! Get Wayne to tell you about his neighbour and the disappearing caravan, I laughed so much I thought i'd have a seizure. More top men I have met from on the forum.

Simon

simon how can you not enjoy a BLASER mate out with it last night ****ed down got home
scope off barrel out all cleaned dryed put back together job done .
glad you had a great time with wayne and andy .
hope to catch up soon mate regards pete .

My thoughts entirely. I was only thinking tonight after say goodbye to an SD member who has been stalking with us over the last 2 days ( a real Gentleman ) what really good clients and freinds this site has given me. I am more than pleased I joined.

Regards

Mark

Well done chaps :D it is pleasing to hear and see members forming good friendships and also able to buy equipment confidently without concerns from the membership.

I for one have also made some excellant friends off the site, and the admin team wish you all well.

ATB

Sikamalc

I too have made many friends, contacts and virtual friemds who I hope to meet at some time.
I was helped by members from here and another site raise a large ammount of money for my local hospital.
This will be featured in our local press as well as shooting times and sporting rifle, which not only promotes these forums but also the hunting scene.
A "good do" IMO.
pat yourselves on the back lads you deserve it.

Back