Another outstanding free offer

sikamalc

Administrator
Site Staff
I have again been contacted by a member of the site who has offered to contribute £150 towards someone who wishes to take their level one with me in March.
Not only that they are also offering a free rifle to start your stalking career. A 270 Parker Hale.
Again this will be a draw and all those interested please pm me with the 270 on the PM so we know which draw this is for.
The draw will take place end of this month. It will be up the winner to find the remaining money to make up the 285 for the course.

stubear

Well done to that very generous member for their kind offer! I hope the winner enjoys the DSC1 course (It is excellent) and the rifle!

Will_

Wow - what an opportunity. Can I mention this at my gun club or do you want existing Stalking Directory members?

sikamalc

Administrator
Site Staff
ATTENTION.

All those that have put their name forward for the free one off level 1 course paid for by a kind donation off a site member, and also the other offer from a kind member for a part payment of £150 plus a 270 rifle for their level one course. This is to be taken with me on the 22nd to 24th MARCH 2019.

I will be changing the draw date to TUESDAY 19TH FEBRUARY 2019 at 7PM. Reason being if I wait until the end of this month it does not give ample time for those wishing to swat up before the course.

philip

No this is for SD members only. And if anyone joins just to be entered into the draw they can think on. This kind offer is for current members, especially thoise needing a helping hand.
Hi Malc

I have a hand made Roe sack, 2 handmade knives, ( O1 tool steel the other stainless Steel) with decent stabilised handles, un zipper, small bone saw, small pocket sized pulley and gambrel, small deer drag wire and a decent nylon plastic deer or car box ( will take a fallow)

They are in used condition, but will certainly give many more years of service, probably be more suitable for Sika,Roe and Muntie

If you think someone on the course will benefit, I’m more than happy to donate them to help get someone on their way

Cheers

Phil

sikamalc

Administrator
Site Staff
Very kind of you Phillip. Thank you.

I may also add that another member has also offered to make up the difference of the offer for £150 plus the rifle to make it up to the full course fee of £285.00.

What can I say. Some of members of this site are generous to a fault. What other site offers so much to its members. Thanks to all of you.