• Personal items can be advertised for free. Click here to advertise business/trade items or services.
    • Please fill in an approximate Location in your profile so buyers know where the item is located.
    • You need 30 posts and registered for 30 days before you can post ads in classifieds.
    • Non Trade Members specify a price. No auction style adverts, adverts 'for a friend' or unhelpful heckling posts please.
    • Click here to read the full Rules.

For Sale: Anschutz Supermatch 1913 RF .22

K1200r_sport

Anschutz Supermatch 1913 RF .22 - SOLD

Good mornng,

Up for sale is my Anschutz Supermatch 1913 in .22 RF.

The rifle is in excellent condition and comes with a hard case. It will also come with whatever ammunition I have left, possibly around 200 rounds of Eley.

I want £750 for this rifle, no offers.

FAC holders only and collection only. Collection can be arranged from Bingham (East Notts) or Retford (North Notts) by arrangement.

If anyone has any questions then please feel free to contact me.

now sold pending collection. Thanks for the hints, help and guidance.

Photos - Here

Last edited:

acormack

It's maybe advice your not wanting but you're selling this way way far too cheap, get it on Stirton.com and you'll get more than that, there's a 1913 with a more modern 2313 stock on there for £1200 with ammo just now. If I was nearer to you I'd be buying it and offering more than what you are asking.

K1200r_sport

Hi,

Many thanks for the advice; after a little research I've upped the price but I am throwing a couple of hundred rounds of ammunition in with it to 'soften the blow'.

Again, many thanks for your advice and guidance, it is appreciated.