Anti's

howa243

Having spent a couple of days on here trying to chat with someone who thinks that any law breach should lead to one's FAC being confiscated, I was wondering if there was the remotest possibility that there are anti's on here, who use threads to get people to incriminate themselves by reacting to the topic and describing actions which they have undertaken which could be held against them?

Long sentence but it feels much like we may be being set up.

Mark23576

I would be very shocked if this site does not have antis as registered members. I am always very carefull who I speak to online as antis and oddballs are a big thing in the online forums.

jimbo1984

As other have stated I'd be shocked if there weren't antis here and yes anything they could use against you they would I'm sure of that , so be careful what you say .

murrayb

:scared:

To be fair I tend to watch what I'm saying so as not to get lambasted by legitimate members on here.... Can get a bit rough :eek:

Erik Hamburger

Well, I feel that ***** *** not *** ******* *** **** **** from *** *** **** **** ******** *** careful *** **** *** **** ****** ******** ** ***! Also don't forget that ******* *** **** ****** ***** ****** ***** ****so they can't read it.

howa243

Well, I feel that ***** *** not *** ******* *** **** **** from *** *** **** **** ******** *** careful *** **** *** **** ****** ******** ** ***! Also don't forget that ******* *** **** ****** ***** ****** ***** ****so they can't read it.

Agreed. :rofl:

Moray Outfitting

Very likely its an open forum. And long may it be so.

To be honest - I feel it could be a good thing as it is an opportunity to demonstrate positives. The factual arguments are predominately in our favour, those that are not bear scrutiny and soul searching as to how we conduct ourselves and those areas where no hard facts are available should be priority research areas for our Organisations.

In reality, I have to say that the past record of SD is littered with examples of there being absolutely no need for agent provocateurs to do very much - 'we' are more than capable of placing our own feet in our own mouth, withdrawing and compounding by then putting a round through said foot! :D

Until we start to think in terms of 'we' as opposed to 'me', the effect is that most anti's can spend lots of time reading BBC Wildlife magazine and watching Countryfile etc rather than having to be particulary active. ;)

​Just a personal view. ( Andy )

Last edited:

paul o'

:rofl: + dilligaf if you feel like your getting had :-| just send them on a fishing trip it can be fun if you can spin a good line ,it won't just be the herrings you can smell :popcorn:

badbob

simple.. be ethical, stay within the law. as we all do
we are FAC holders , the most law abiding group in the country.
way above some Judges ,MPs, and way way above animal right activists.

VSS

simple.. be ethical, stay within the law. as we all do
we are FAC holders , the most law abiding group in the country.
way above some Judges ,MPs, and way way above animal right activists.

Perhaps you could move this post to thread about reckless driving... Like no-one on here ever exceeds the speed limit.... :stir:

Cootmeurer

If you feel the need to abuse an anti just pm me and let me do the abusing! I can't have my FAC revoked, being an American and all.