Wanted: Antlers

Chriscotter

Gents
Does anyone have any antlers roe, red etc that I can buy/beg/swap.
I’m making a coat hook on a nice piece of old drift wood so looking for a few different shapes/ styles. Don’t think a palmated fallow would work but anything else would be fine. I’m Selby/Wakefield way but anywhere close for collection or il happily pay postage costs. Thanks in advance Chris

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    224.9 KB · Views: 114
Perfect thanks have the missus Bering me to get it finished so all bits welcome let me know what I owe you. Il pm address now. If it saves you hassle with boxing up just send the antler if it helps. Cheers Chris

Sorry - HSE hat on:)

All the coat hangers ive ever seen have been at eye height, so all im saying is that there is going to be quite a protrusion in any room you put it in and that being a tad clumsy I probably would injure myself. :lol:

Maybe its because I have a small house with no room for such a pieceBF0375CB-A65A-4B2C-AE14-0F5DF636D3F1.jpeg.

Anyway it looks ace - would these be any good to you?

The missus did try to lecture me on the safety side aswell, in true bloke fashion I ignored her and carried on regardless. I assumed the aesthetics outweighed the safety implications . I’m sorted for this project as iv had to cut up a 6 pointer I wanted to keep in order to get it finished but I’m going straight into some candle holders for table so if you don’t want them they would be perfect for that job. Let me know what I owe you. CC

The missus did try to lecture me on the safety side aswell, in true bloke fashion I ignored her and carried on regardless. I assumed the aesthetics outweighed the safety implications . I’m sorted for this project as iv had to cut up a 6 pointer I wanted to keep in order to get it finished but I’m going straight into some candle holders for table so if you don’t want them they would be perfect for that job. Let me know what I owe you. CC

No worries. Pm me you address details and ill get them out.

Back