Any good gun shops in New York?

nick.308

Im planning a trip to New York in a month and was wondering if anyone knew of any good gun shops and what Im allowed to bring back?
Any advice is appreciated?
Nick

It's a while since I've been but I'm sure I visited the Beretta shop and Holland and Holland. I didn't check out any more but there must be plenty.

Hiya the Orvis shop just down from the Rockefeller centre sells lots of hunting gear it's not cheap but it's not rubbish either my wife got me some camo gloves I wore them to death they lasted nearly 10 years bazil

Last edited:
Nope! I asked the same question before I went. There are some stores that might be good for ancillary items, but a complete absence of the hunting megastores that I envisaged were on every corner in the USA.

novice

Im planning a trip to New York in a month and was wondering if anyone knew of any good gun shops and what Im allowed to bring back?
Any advice is appreciated?
Nick

Are we talking Manhattan Island New York or New York State?
Manhattan island has quite restrictive gun laws so its doubtful you will find much around, if you could drive out to a different more liberal state then probably no problem.

Back