Any good youtube video for a gralloch

Night Vision Store

seibassman7

Hi guys

I am trying to find a good video showing a grallock that I can study. I am always accompanied on my stalks but want to try my first grallock hence this post. Of course the person I will go stalking with will show me, but I would like an idea first.

A video that shows a step by step process wuld be ideal. Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance

Matthew

Eric the Red

Matthew - there are many on this forum - look at those from John Robson (Yorkshire Roe Stalking) and Jelen too as ones which are particularly clear. Everyone will have their own methods/styles and you will probably adapt the way you do it with bits from every one that you see.

Willie

Hi Seibassman7,

Send me a PM with your address and I will forward you a DVD on L2 carcass preparation.

​Willie

seibassman7

Thanks for the really quick replies. I think I should have added to my opening post that there wereso many to view, I wanted to seperate the wheat from the chaff.
Eric the Red - thanks for the suggestions
Jalalihead - thanks for the video
Willie - pm on lts way - many thanks
Kind regards
​Matthew

seibassman7

Willie

Just returned from holiday this evening to find the two dvds you kindly posted had arrived, once I have unpacked and settled the dogs I will get down to some learning. This has been great timing as I also found out today I was fortunate enough to win one of the 3 stalks being offered in a draw organised by phesant stalker1 here on the Stalking Directory so with any luck I may be putting what I learn into practice soon.

Thanks for sending them so quickly

kind regards

Matthew

seibassman7

Willie

Thank you again for the dvds, I had a chance to go through them and the gralloch one was just what I was looking for. It will be a great learning tool.

Kind regards

​Matthew

1967spud Reloading Supplies Ltd - UK Suppliers for Reloading Equipment supplies, We also stock Bullet Heads and Bullet Cases Guns Cabinets, Night vision and much much more...