Available: Anybody want to Shoot Driven springbok next End May June 350 Rand each

A1Decoy.co.uk

Hi anybody want to shoot driven Springbok in South Africa next year may -end June 2019 .
I am paying 350 Rand each this year thats £20 each .
We are organising a team for next year 2 South Africans me and 3-5 more required to make team 6-8 .
We are looking to shoot 100 per gun over 3 or 4 days .
Pm if interested.

VSS

Hi anybody want to shoot driven Springbok in South Africa next year may -end June 2019 .
I am paying 350 Rand each this year thats £20 each .
We are organising a team for next year 2 South Africans me and 3-5 more required to make team 6-8 .
We are looking to shoot 100 per gun over 3 or 4 days .
Pm if interested.

£20 each? Sounds like a bargain if you get to shoot 100 springbok!

EMcC

I read it to read per springbok, so 100 x £20 = £2k if you reach your cull figure.
Bit of a bargain compared to the cost of Roe stalking :)

enfieldspares

Driven means driven I assume. With a team of walking beaters pushing everything before them to a team of waiting, static, guns. Like the roe deer drives of old in the UK. Except with rifles.

Last edited:

Hanechdene

When I did this a few years ago, the springbuck were driven by chaps on ponies with the shooters standing on raised ground. If any were injured, then these were located by the horseman and held in place till the shooter dispatched them.

Shooting Springbuck on the run is pretty hard given the way they cover the ground.

i thoroughly enjoyed it and would love to do it again........