Anyone in Switzerland???

DVS1

Hi lads

Would like to order something from Switzerland but they don't ship out of the country.

Is there anyone here who'd ne willing to help out?

Cheers

Rasputin

Out of interest what you buying ? After living in that expensive hole for far too long the only things cheap than row are cigars and watches 😂.

DVS1

Hahaha I'm after a Swedteam Ultralite Pro M Anorak in C56 size, can only get hold of a C58 here in UK and that drowns me...have found one in Spain and Switzerland. Switzerland won't ship direct to me and my gringo language isn't that good to phone them up and looks like they only ship to Spain/Portugal so figure my best option of a smock that doesn't smell like a burrito is Switzerland...plus they have good chocolate 😊🤣

kennyc

Hahaha I'm after a Swedteam Ultralite Pro M Anorak in C56 size, can only get hold of a C58 here in UK and that drowns me...have found one in Spain and Switzerland. Switzerland won't ship direct to me and my gringo language isn't that good to phone them up and looks like they only ship to Spain/Portugal so figure my best option of a smock that doesn't smell like a burrito is Switzerland...plus they have good chocolate 😊🤣
Ring them, I cant remember the last time I spoke to any Swiss who couldn't handle conversation in English

DVS1

Ring them, I cant remember the last time I spoke to any Swiss who couldn't handle conversation in English
I've contacted them and they don't ship out of the country hence the question of anyone IN Switzerland 😉