Anyone local to Southampton / Winchester want to share Haz shipment cost from Henry Krank?

paulbshooting

Hello, need to order some powder from Henry Krank, any one local interested in sharing Haz shipment if you need the same? If so PM me, thanks.

Home Loader

What are you after? I only ask as I have a parcel coming from Edinburgh rifles as a Haz shipment if Ed can fit it in the package and it helps it's all being delivered to mitchelldever.

paulbshooting

What are you after? I only ask as I have a parcel coming from Edinburgh rifles as a Haz shipment if Ed can fit it in the package and it helps it's all being delivered to mitchelldever.
Thanks. Alliant reloader 22 powder please, one std tub for load dev

Home Loader

If you contact Ed direct I'll pm his number if you contact him ASAP you might catch the order before it's shipped.

Blobby159

You have RL26 in stock Ed??? .... I'd certainly like a tub or two of this if I can get a hold on some...
Could you explain to me - and others who will no doubt be interested in this too - how your arrangement would work out please Ed?
Thank you,
ATB,
Blobby159

bobjs

Yep wish i could find some rl10x id happily share the bill with others to get powder sent to a rfd close buy.

Bob.