Anyone want 2 frozen roe heads?

MackayRSA

I have a couple of roe buck heads in my freezer that I now won't have time or reason to clean as I'm leaving the country.

If anyone wants them they're free to collect or I can meet somewhere local?

Just thought I'd put it out there before I chuck them.

Peter Eaton

If they are caped one of my mates might want them for practice heads, he lives Manston Dorset. I have left him a voice message this eve and to look out for you on here as I know he is on here but very very rarely. Still worth a shot I guess .
Cheers
Pete

MackayRSA

If they are caped one of my mates might want them for practice heads, he lives Manston Dorset. I have left him a voice message this eve and to look out for you on here as I know he is on here but very very rarely. Still worth a shot I guess .
Cheers
Pete
Unfortunately not caped, just the heads. I wasn't planning on sending them to the taxidermist, they were just to go onto a shield on my wall with the others.
I've just got to empty my freezers haha

MackayRSA

any photos? or have they been thrown out
I was just about to chuck them, but for now they're still in the freezer. This is one, the other is a similar size but he broke half of one of his antlers a couple of days before I managed to get him.

Attachments

• 20210630_045712.jpg
    20210630_045712.jpg
    522.2 KB · Views: 40

DM Firearms

I was just about to chuck them, but for now they're still in the freezer. This is one, the other is a similar size but he broke half of one of his antlers a couple of days before I managed to get him.
Chap on Fb will most likely buy them from you and sort you out for postage too. He wants any heads he can get.
MDH skull and trophy preparation.