Apologies to site owners

Spartan Jim

Hi folks.

I recently put up a thread offering a group buy discount to Stalking directory members as a genuine attempt to support members of this site and UK stalkers in general.

We have no problems selling our kit at full price and generally don't run discounts so this was a genuine effort to help support stalkers who wanted to use our equipment but found it too pricey to justify.

Unfortunately I didn't hold a trade membership at the time and appear to have fallen foul of the forum rules so I can only apologise to everyone, and particularly the site owners for a genuine mistake.

I have taken out a 12 month trade membership but unfortunately the whole thread has been deleted by the site owners.

I will leave it up to them if they want to reinstate it and will gently withdraw from posting anything else.

Apologies for any misunderstanding.

Regards

James Shepard
Spartan Precision Equipment

ashray

surely thats why the forum has rules? yours was a genuine offer ,others have not been.i am only a forum member but i do understand the need for the rules. perhaps now your have trade membership you pop teddy back in the pram and repost your adverts? as you stated your equipment is very expensive and some forum members would benefit from a group discount.i do wish you luck and good fortune for the future.

Spartan Jim

Thank you. It was a genuine mistake which hopefully I have corrected. I'm just waiting for the forum mods to decide how they want to proceed.

8x57

Distinguished Member
It sounds like a sincere apology and a genuine mistake or oversight to me Jim. Hopefully it will all be sorted to mutual satisfaction and for the benefit of the site members soon.

admin

Administrator
Site Staff
Apology is excepted and the post re opened.

However it has been drawn to everyone's attention for the last few months that we will not tolerate anymore trading without trade membership, this has also been high lighted in the classified section. It is also grossly unfair to our loyal trade members who support the site. I think at times people think that is costs nothing to run and maintain this site, well it costs money every month and all three owners have spent time and money maintaining it and improving it over the years since we saved it from collapse.

If you are not sure PM admin, if you have to ask on a thread then mention becoming a trade member you obviously are already are aware of trade membership and therefore need to join.

£10 a month................ if you cant afford that you shouldn't be in business.

Old-YOP

Thank you. It was a genuine mistake which hopefully I have corrected. I'm just waiting for the forum mods to decide how they want to proceed.

Stick around. I have used Spartan bipods for ages and have yet to blood an updated Sentinel tripod so - in the unlikely event I'm not happy - it will be great to have someone on SD to bitch at :)