At Last Dogs for deer course in the North

cookingfat

Really looking forward to doing this one as many people asked me at the CLA last year " when are the NGO coming up to the north to put on a day"
Hope to meet some of of you and put a face to a name if your an SD member who is attending, I have been told today that there are only a few spaces left.

Tony

Jagare

Really looking forward to doing this one as many people asked me at the CLA last year " when are the NGO coming up to the north to put on a day"
Hope to meet some of of you and put a face to a name if your an SD member who is attending, I have been told today that there are only a few spaces left.

Tony
Hope it go's well. I'll be busy setting up my tracking courses here after I'm back from dortmund.

cookingfat

Hope it go's well. I'll be busy setting up my tracking courses here after I'm back from dortmund.
Thanks Alan
hope you enjoyed Dortmund, I have not been for a couple of years and must go next time.
i have been talking to the BDS Yorkshire branch today with a view to doing a day in Yorkshire with them.
hope your tracking course go's well in Sweden.

Jagare

Thanks Alan
hope you enjoyed Dortmund, I have not been for a couple of years and must go next time.
i have been talking to the BDS Yorkshire branch today with a view to doing a day in Yorkshire with them.
hope your tracking course go's well in Sweden.
Mark and I had a great time in Dortmund. Enjoyed the show and apart from beer and food bought nothing :old:.
Just working on getting my webside done and hope to start the courses later in the spring. Its nice to see UK tracking going from strength to strength.

cookingfat

Hi All,
this course is now full and i am looking forward to coming up,
The NGO is planning another day in June at Englefield estate
i have also been talking to Sarah who is the NGO north rep today about running a day in Yorkshire, no dates yet but will keep you posted.

Tony