• Personal items can be advertised for free. Click here to advertise business/trade items or services.
    • Please fill in an approximate Location in your profile so buyers know where the item is located.
    • You need 30 posts and registered for 30 days before you can create ads in classifieds.
    • Non Trade Members specify a price. No auction style adverts, adverts 'for a friend' or unhelpful heckling posts please.
    • See how to change the advert prefix to Sold:.
    • Click here to read the full Rules.

For Sale: At Last Rovince Long Socks Are Back!

Hi All

Years ago Rovince used to have Long Knee-Length stock in their range, then for some reason stopped them in favour of the mid-calf length, every season I have made the case to get them to consider bringing these back to the market, my original pair might last this season (that's if I finally get up North again...).

So due to popular demand Rovince have now re-introduced their Long Shield Socks for 2020. Rovince Shield Socks offer protection up to knee level & are 98% effective in restricting tick movement up the legs.

• Impregnated with ZECK-Protec treatment.
  • Keep the feet cool in the warmer months.
  • These are a Long sock so ideally combined with hiking or stalking lace up boots.
  • ZECK-Protec treatment is effective for up to 80 washes.

Size: 6-8, 8-12 & 13+

Forum delivered price £22.15 (can also do combo deals if ordered with trousers)

Just pm for any queries.

Thanks

Rob