• Personal items can be advertised for free. Click here to advertise business/trade items or services.
    • Please fill in an approximate Location in your profile so buyers know where the item is located.
    • You need 30 posts and registered for 30 days before you can post ads in classifieds.
    • Non Trade Members specify a price. No auction style adverts, adverts 'for a friend' or unhelpful heckling posts please.
    • Click here to read the full Rules.

Sold: Atec maxim 6.5 cal

Status
Not open for further replies.

sir-slots-alot

Gents
I have an Atec Maxim moderator that was bought earlier this year.
It is fitted with a 6.5 cal strippable baffle stack and 18 / 1 thread.

Lovely lightweight and very effective mod - doesn't spoil the balance of the rifle too much.

Its In mint condition and in box... Looking for £150

Thanks Alan

swagger700

I mite be interested if still available pm me if chap above doesn't want it
Jon

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

OISÍN

I have 3 of these only used to zero, 223, 243 and 308, I would like to move them on, also have some extra baffles, I tried and couldn't get a buyer, good luck...

jdoots243

I have 3 of these only used to zero, 223, 243 and 308, I would like to move them on, also have some extra baffles, I tried and couldn't get a buyer, good luck...
Good evening are you still wanting rid of your mod if so what would you want for it. Many thanks

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

sir-slots-alot

Hey buddy.
If you wish to flog your mods - can I ask that you start your own thread , rather than Hijacking mine :british:

MOD SOLD BTW

Status
Not open for further replies.