• Personal items can be advertised for free. Click here to advertise business/trade items or services.
    • Please fill in an approximate Location in your profile so buyers know where the item is located.
    • You need 30 posts and registered for 30 days before you can post ads in classifieds.
    • Non Trade Members specify a price. No auction style adverts, adverts 'for a friend' or unhelpful heckling posts please.
    • Click here to read the full Rules.

For Sale: ATN X sight

cowsmart

As above it's the new one 5-20, comes with powerpack leads and stock pouch, T67 IR torch ( single or double cell) rails to fit rem 700 short/BSA CF2, SD card....reset to factory settings.
£800 ono

cowsmart

Bought this scope on the 11th may...my dad died that night..it sat in the cupboard for 2 months never looked at it...just want it to go and go back to glass, its a bit to computerised for minimal intelligence and age. To be honest I don't think I want to like it.

adrian0100

Sorry for your loss now I feel like a **** for asking. Was just trying to see if there was any strength to the not so good comment's iv have read about them. Nothing like first hand experience.
Thanks Adrian