avaliable deer stalking north east

tom reveley

deer stalking lease/or syndicate place durham /northumberland borders north yorks by safe experienced person land /livestock repected bds insurance good price paid for right spot

JAYB

Administrator
Site Staff
Hello tom reveley and welcome to the site. I take it you meant to make an introductory post as opposed to an I want, right off thr bat.

John

tom reveley

JAYB said:
Hello tom reveley and welcome to the site. I take it you meant to make an introductory post as opposed to an I want, right off thr bat.

Jo
sorry about that john should have introduced myself properly no manners tom reveley live on tyneside have had firearms since17 years old i was51 on sunday been involved in fieldsports since a child have lost my shooting rights on land that has been sold for a new golf course. i am currently involved in a syndicate in southern scotland all the best to everyone tom

]

JAYB

Administrator
Site Staff
Happy birthday for Sunday, sorry it's a bit late. Bad news about losing your ground, especially to a golf course. Don't those golfers wear funny clothing and have lots of kit, some of which they never use :eek::eek:

John