• Personal items can be advertised for free. Click here to advertise business/trade items or services.
    • Please fill in an approximate Location in your profile so buyers know where the item is located.
    • You need 30 posts and registered for 30 days before you can create ads in classifieds.
    • Non Trade Members specify a price. No auction style adverts, adverts 'for a friend' or unhelpful heckling posts please.
    • Click here to read the full Rules.

For Sale: AYA no2 12g & McNab lowlander 20g

sauer

Well thought about this for while ....... AYa no2 ... I’m going to sell it..... clearing out unused stuff
I bought this couple years back reality is don’t use it ..... I do very little shotgun shooting so I’m going to sell couple guns so that they can be used as intended

So
1. My AYA no2 12g believed to be 1976/77
26” barrels which are spotless no pitting or corrosion at all
14&3/4” lop
Choked 1/4 & 1/2
Everything works as should few marks but nothing untoward considering age , worst mark ive shown in pic
£600 inch RFD my end

2. John McNab lowlander 20g bought new by me included AbS case
28” barrels
14” lop so suit lady or smaller build
Immaculate barrels no pitting etc & action still very tight
Few light marks on stock but nothing excessive normal wear
£450 incl RFD my end

Paul

sauer

Both still available

Despite 5 x now been asked for payment details ...only to be told after supplying them

“ oh changed my mind”

As for the McNab I can hand on heart say I haven’t put more than approx 1500 shells thru this gun since I bought new

Paul

Jono 4

Hi im looking for a 20 bore for my sons, could you let me know the weight of it please? also the chokes if you know them

sauer

Chokes are

1/4. & 1/2

Sorry I thought I had this in the original advert

Carl W
The ratio is a lower arm ratio tattoo
The idea is Autism awareness & a reminder to myself... I was brought up old school & a wallop when really bad or pushing it did me no harm.... but when dealing with autism you can try that till end of days you will not win .... brains are wired differently ... idea is whenever I fee myself getting angry or running out of patience with them I see tattoo and stop count to ten !
& also to raise awareness as you have there by mentioning it..... I believe it s a North American thing...

CarlW

Chokes are

1/4. & 1/2

Sorry I thought I had this in the original advert

Carl W
The ratio is a lower arm ratio tattoo
The idea is Autism awareness & a reminder to myself... I was brought up old school & a wallop when really bad or pushing it did me no harm.... but when dealing with autism you can try that till end of days you will not win .... brains are wired differently ... idea is whenever I fee myself getting angry or running out of patience with them I see tattoo and stop count to ten !
& also to raise awareness as you have there by mentioning it..... I believe it s a North American thing...
Wonderful! I love it.

Malxwal

I've shot this wee gun, the twenty, on a couple of occasions. Think Beretta in terms of light and fleet. Its a cracking walk up gun, with the reduced LOP making it perfect for a youth, lady or gent with a slighter frame.
Lovely condition, and frankly I'm surprised it's still hanging around at this price.

sauer

Bump

Nice sidelock to use for rest of season then project to tidy up

Or a 20g for smaller person / youth / lady

Paul

Last edited:

rab

Hi Sauer I could be interested in our McNab but I would prefer to see if it fits as you said it would suit a youth or lady.Iwhat would be your best price if I done a face to face as i'm not that far away.

cheers

rab