• Personal items can be advertised for free. Click here to advertise business/trade items or services.
    • Please fill in an approximate Location in your profile so buyers know where the item is located.
    • You need 30 posts and registered for 30 days before you can create ads in classifieds.
    • Non Trade Members specify a price. No auction style adverts, adverts 'for a friend' or unhelpful heckling posts please.
    • See how to change the advert prefix to Sold:.
    • Click here to read the full Rules.

Wanted: AYA Yeoman Over and Under 12G - Stock Wanted

cjm1066

Hello

Has any one got one going spare, a dent or two are expected, split or a shortened stocks alas are of little interest. A complete gun would be OK if the price was right.

Thanks in anticipation.

spannulman

Netherhampton auction rooms, Salisbury, have a load in their catalogue for this Saturday. Guide price £20-40. Could buy entire gun for spares.

Alantoo

Netherhampton auction rooms, Salisbury, have a load in their catalogue for this Saturday. Guide price £20-40. Could buy entire gun for spares.
l didn't see any in the catalogue...plenty of AYA Yeoman side by sides, but no over and unders or am I looking at the wrong list?

Alan

Last edited:

spannulman

Oh dear. I didn’t know they made O/U yeomans. Every day a school day.

No, just sbs. Hopefully the OP didn’t get too excited at the thought of getting one for £20.

Alantoo

Oh dear. I didn’t know they made O/U yeomans. Every day a school day.

No, just sbs. Hopefully the OP didn’t get too excited at the thought of getting one for £20.
I have had a SBS Yeoman for just under 50 years, my first shotgun, and I still have it...but I only learned about the existence of the over and under version 3 or 4 years ago...and now I have a couple of them as well.

Part of the reason for my post was I wondered if all the other responders were as ignorant as I had been, and had just read the Yeoman part of the title! Especially as I had paid a lot more than £70 for the two I bought recently!

Alan

Last edited: