Back from the highlands for the time being

CDSG Shooting Sports

sikamalc

Administrator
Site Staff
Just got back from the far north. And although I was kept up to speed by JAYB whilst in his neck of the woods about the site, I was rather busy with clients for just under a month.

Glad to hear and see that all those off the site on the second week had a great time, including Wirehair (davie) didnt see any pigs feet at the table though :confused: or am I missing something here.

The red letter day for the lads off the site was 4 Red Stags in 1 day, 3 between Smithy and Wirehair. And Wada's, Leagle and Fran even managed a trip up heart break ridge.

Third week was heavy snow for two days before going mild again. Plenty of variety in the weather. Total 23 deer in 3 weeks, although we stalked on about 13 days out of the 18.

Nice to see the site is still growing.

smithp18

Hi Malcs,
Good to see you and Tod are back safely and in one piece,
Tried to cover events in the articles but still feel I haven’t done your generosity, crack and the place justice

Once again thanks :lol:

Smithy

wadashot

Glad to see you got home safely Malcom, and Todd too. ;)

I have to agree with Smithy, no amount of writing in the articles section could do the week up on your patch justice. ;)

23 deer eh, not bad :lol: what dya think Jayb ;)

Cheers mi dears ;)

wadas

wirehair

back in charge

Glad you got back in one piece Malc, again thanks for the trip and im impressed with your numbers for the trip.I had a "right and left" with the rifle last week red hind and a big dog Fox at the same sitting, just the job.

cheers
Davie

smithp18

Hi Dave,
Bit of a regular occurrence this right and left business,
I bet the dog fox wasn’t stud looking at you either.

Take Care :lol:

Smithy.

legaleagle69

Hi Malc good to hear you got back ok with the adverse weather up there, we had a great time as I have just told one of the other members we ate like Kings, got as drunk as Lords, and on several occasions even got a bit of stalking in :lol:

1967spud Reloading Supplies Ltd - UK Suppliers for Reloading Equipment supplies, We also stock Bullet Heads and Bullet Cases Guns Cabinets, Night vision and much much more...