Bagnall and Kirkwood, Newcastle

Stoney Creek - Purpose Built Shooting Clothing

Chrislumox

Hi All,

has anyone dealt with Bagnall and Kirkwood, Newcastle? they have a rifle advertised on gunstar that im interest in and im after a quick heads up in regards to reputation.

ive emailed them a few times and all seems very helpfull and friendly.

​chris

stottycake

Never bought anything there.they have been helpful when enquiring on the phone, most people ive spoken to. say its a good place to go. if a little expensive.
stotty

accurate

Hi All,

has anyone dealt with Bagnall and Kirkwood, Newcastle? they have a rifle advertised on gunstar that im interest in and im after a quick heads up in regards to reputation.

ive emailed them a few times and all seems very helpfull and friendly.

​chris

Yep. Bought one of my rifles from them. Good price and easy to deal with. Long established business in centre of Newcastle.

Jimnydriver

They do a lot of business on the internet..... E##y..... I have bought a number of items from them ...very quick delivery.. never had any problems..

David

Davidfranklin

Ask to speak to michael if your wonting firearms. Hes got his head screwed on in that department. Unlike the rest!

shaun22/250

I have bought scopes nv and other shooting related stuff from them no probs they also sell on ebay as a1tacleshop

sako751sg

Probably one of the most helpful places I have ever dealt with. Great comms and couldn't be more easy to chat too.

Chrislumox

Thanks very much all that commented, it's always helpful to get feedback from other customers,

i think this has given me the confidence to go ahead with my purchase.

thanks again all

​chris

accurate

Thanks very much all that commented, it's always helpful to get feedback from other customers,

i think this has given me the confidence to go ahead with my purchase.

thanks again all

​chris

Let us all know how you get on with them. Confident you wont be disappointed though.

Akeld

Not been in there for a few years due to moving further north, but every time I did go in they were helpful and polite.

Davidfranklin

Alan is the gaffa, michael deals with manly just the firearms section the other two lads are more air rifle/fishing type fellas. Michael is as straight as a dye. Hes very honest when it comes to condition etc etc