• Personal items can be advertised for free. Click here to advertise business/trade items or services.
    • Please fill in an approximate Location in your profile so buyers know where the item is located.
    • You need 30 posts and registered for 30 days before you can create ads in classifieds.
    • Non Trade Members specify a price. No auction style adverts, adverts 'for a friend' or unhelpful heckling posts please.
    • See how to change the advert prefix to Sold:.
    • Click here to read the full Rules.

Sold: Baikal .30-06 SxS Double Rifle

Status
Not open for further replies.

ARCHERFOREVER

Selling my Baikal.30-06 side by side double rifle.....perfect condition....ideal woodland deer gun or a boar buster !!!!
Used it myself with iron sights on fallow....groups well and point of impact is adjustable....see reviews on web...
Reason for sale....i am left handed and changing my battery to multiple barrel rifle for lefty...

Price £600 Ono..and rifle can be arranged with buyer to be sent to nearest RFD..

sauer

I always fancy a try of one of these .... No boar here & most of my stalking farmland but I really fancy trying a roe " old school " with open sights

sauer

If i had a variation in or a slot for that calibre , I'd be over that like a rash ..... A double sxs is an itch I haven't scratched yet !

Free bump

Paul

sauer

If I thought I couldn't a variation quick enough I'd have this ... Can't believe not gone

Paul

ARCHERFOREVER

Dovetail on top of barrels...never bother to fit one but believe that contessa, recknal and Baikal do ones....barrel are 23 inches but over all length is tiny compared to a bolt action or even a blaser

EMcC

I couldn't believe this was still for sale then I read the thread.
It has not been marked up as sold in the heading.

Status
Not open for further replies.