For Sale: BARNES TAC TX 6.5 MM 100 and 30 cal 110 Gr NOW IN STOCK

R. Macleod & Son

Last edited:

BLUEROLL

I got my box of 6.5 Tac TX today thanks, but they look identical to the 6.5 100gr TTSX that I already have. Am I missing something ?

BLUEROLL

I think they are pretty much identical just in that military looking box not sure will check with the distributors and let you know
Okay.
Bit disappointed cos I have been struggling with getting the TTSX to group consistently in my 6.5x47 (nice 3 shot cluster but 4/5 shots step out 2") and was hoping from your pics that they were like the 30cal Tac-tx with that big black polymer tip, cos they group brilliantly in my 308 and was hoping I could replicate with the 6.5

R. Macleod & Son

Okay.
Bit disappointed cos I have been struggling with getting the TTSX to group consistently in my 6.5x47 (nice 3 shot cluster but 4/5 shots step out 2") and was hoping from your pics that they were like the 30cal Tac-tx with that big black polymer tip, cos they group brilliantly in my 308 and was hoping I could replicate with the 6.5
Really not sure I knew they were blue tipped as in photo. Distributors are back open on the 4th will see what the differences are then and let you know.