BASC backs M&S to beat the bullies

David BASC

Official Member
Dear All,

Unfortunately, some out there will try all they can to prevent game being sold to the broader public.

Encouraging high street shops to sell game is an important part of what we do, the more people that eat game the better, but the usual few try to undermine this yet again...

https://basc.org.uk/blog/press-releases/latest-news/basc-backs-ms-to-beat-the-bullies/

Where will they stop...pheasants, venison, game pies, game soup....

David

jimmy milnes

Good for you David and all others concerned at basc I wonder if he'll be present to share his views when the beeb hold their game fair !! Double standards I think !!

N1mr0d

Some folk will never let the facts get in the way of aggrandisement. It is up to everyone to keep giving as many folk as possible the chance to taste the countryside harvest in all its forms.

David BASC

Official Member
He, and anyone else from the BBC etc. will be very welcome to come to our stand and look and sample what we are doing under our Taste of Game project....tasty not toxic!

tozzybum

But David they wont come near ,Fascism means does as i say and no arguing or else.The Biased ,Bunch of Communists is an anti,s dream no censure ,say what you like lies dont matter or just your biased opinion .The man makes people scream at the T.V ,but before anyone says dont watch it thats not the point ,he shouldnt be allowed to preach his rubbish without the counterpoint being shown for balance .Im not holding my breath waiting for that event to happen

sauer

I'd like to know what these guys themselves eat ?
Ate they vegan / vegetarian?

Nothing wrong with that & respect their rights

But .... If they don't ?.....
Also PLEASE someone tell me where the proof is that eating lead shot game is killing people ?
Where !? IS their ANY science to their claims ?
If not call them out !
Whatever your stance is .... We should stand with BASC
Stand together & shout publicly enough of your rhetoric bull **** & meddling

Paul

Oh6

Well, maybe we should go to them with a selection plate of game goodness....
What a generous idea...

While you are speaking to him, don't forget to suggest what interesting viewing it would make for all, if the Spring Watch team were to train their cameras on a Magpie's nest. To see the female incubating the eggs for nearly three weeks, being fed by the male, then the pair of them feeding the chicks until they fledge...

Ray7756

The Anti;s (facists) are always right its only them thats allowed an opinion, and woe betide anyone that thinks for themself
well done David and BASC, and lets not forget M&S for supporting this
Ray

For all we the sometimes viewers know, he might have a very different background to whatever is on his CV, anyone remember the guy who drove the motorbike on the tv show for his co presenter, he was a serial dole fraudster!:eek:

patrickt

Can I suggest that all associated shooting organisations hold an On Line Petition, then send the same to the BBC, after all several thousands of viewers who refuse to watch Spring/Autumn Watch should have an impact on the BBC's decision to allow this Person to use their platform for his own personal views and gratification!!

hottopic

Dear All,

Unfortunately, some out there will try all they can to prevent game being sold to the broader public.

Encouraging high street shops to sell game is an important part of what we do, the more people that eat game the better, but the usual few try to undermine this yet again...

https://basc.org.uk/blog/press-releases/latest-news/basc-backs-ms-to-beat-the-bullies/

Where will they stop...pheasants, venison, game pies, game soup....

David
This was supposed to be a joint statement from BASC, CA and NGO. I see BASC leaving the others out again in the headline.

Great example of working together BASC

Just read up a bit on the guy, he has a really soft centre, after all to consider suicide because your dog died is pretty extreme in my book, (& I have had a lot of dogs pass over), could be he's still off balance perhaps?