• Personal items can be advertised for free. Click here to advertise business/trade items or services.
    • Please fill in a county or city Location in your profile so buyers know where the item is located.
    • You need 30 posts and registered for 30 days before you can create ads in classifieds.
    • Non Trade Members specify a price. No auction style adverts, adverts 'for a friend' or unhelpful heckling/hijacking posts please.
    • See how to change the advert prefix to Sold:.
    • Click here to read the full Rules.

Sold: Bavarian Mountain Hound x Traditional Irish Staff (Pups)

Status
Not open for further replies.

An Taín Hunting Outfitter

(Ready 21st of June)

£100 (£50 secures pup - via paypal).

Parent Details:

Sire - 2 1/2 yr old Bavarian Mountain Hound (tracking dog)

Dam - 3 yr old Traditional Irish Staff (tracking dog)

Sire, Dam and (sire) KC cert can be viewed on collection/viewing.

Wormed fortnightly with Panacur from 2 weeks old.

Please PM for extra details.

20180607_215155.jpg
Male

20180607_215316.jpg
Male

20180607_215408.jpg
Female

20180607_215506.jpg
Female

20180607_215640.jpg
Female

Mo Chara.jpg
Sire

Caoimhe.jpg
Dam

Last edited:

I am a great advocate of the Bavarian Mountain Hound as a breed and these pups are meant in no way to detract or dilute any BMH bloodline. I hold my hands up and apologise if any BMH handler is offended for me outcrossing.

That said, this has taken me years to acquire and develop the Dam. She is a very special bitch, with an extensive Irish lineage, is most importantly dog friendly and has the fire and a grip that many dogs lack. Not everyone works their dog in a scenario with potential serious injury to both dog and hunting party. This is a line which was predominantly bred for hunting wildboar which has now taken a foothold in Ireland.

These pups are bred to have high tracking ability but also stopping power.

Last edited:

sikamalc

Administrator
Site Staff
Ok first off please read classified and site rules, heckling is NOT allowed. Simple, if you carry on you will be banned.

I am not siding with anyone on this thread, but if someone advertises and you don't agree, walk away.

Also Tain Hunting your trade membership seems to have lapsed, therefore you need to sort it ASAP.

Ok first off please read classified and site rules, heckling is NOT allowed. Simple, if you carry on you will be banned.

I am not siding with anyone on this thread, but if someone advertises and you don't agree, walk away.

Also Tain Hunting your trade membership seems to have lapsed, therefore you need to sort it ASAP.

I expected to be heckled, trade membership paid and apologies for the lapse.

Last edited:

20180607_214818~3.jpg

This girl is the sole reason for my descision to begin this line of breeding. She has the physical attributes I predicted and has an exciting life ahead of her in my kennels. As with any line, her brothers and sisters are available and ready to go to a hunting home.

As a gesture of good will I offer an SD member a pup for free which will be a reflection of the consistent quality of hunting dogs I have to offer.

This will help a member get started into the world of tracking and if I can be of any help along the way I will try my best.

Please PM with sex/colour choice and I will respond asap.

Last edited:

hendrix's rifle

View attachment 97597

This girl is the sole reason for my descision to begin this line of breeding. She has the physical attributes I predicted and has an exciting life ahead of her in my kennels. As with any line, her brothers and sisters are available and ready to go to a hunting home.

As a gesture of good will I offer an SD member a pup for free which will be a reflection of the consistent quality of hunting dogs I have to offer.

This will help a member get started into the world of tracking and if I can be of any help along the way I will try my best.

Top offer mate!

Keith Edmunds

View attachment 97597

Nice offer and great confidence in the mating. Please share the progress of this pup as it develops.

llwynog

that bitch is a stunner, and a top offer of a pup for anyone who's serious.
Fair play to you. A friend used to have a first cross Rottweiler x Irish staff called Roxie, absolutely nothing came past her.

ahahaha i hope your not too dissapointed in your hunt for that boar, jimmy the ferret shot him about 10-12 years ago!! He was quite tasty lol
H

Garristown has a huge hunt culture within the community and even a hunt for reds using hounds had/has a massive following which the locals are very vocal in protecting. So close to Meath it was only a matter of time before boar began to roam but if I was to put money on where they originated I would definitely say Garristown first.

landkeeper

The ward union hunt !!yes most of the reds in county meath and louth owe their existance to that hunt due to 'lost' stags and outliers over the last 5 decades or so they move up and down the boyne valley and spread from there ,as far as the boar go non left there now , what was there were escapees from a naughty little release program see afore mentioned 'gentleman' who by the way would have a direct line to the bloodlines you were after in your isbt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stoney Creek - Purpose Built Shooting Clothing