BBC wasting money on Greta.

Indeed, but for those of us with young children or in my case young grandchildren then this is an issue.
Indeed.
However I wonder if the powers that be have any inkling as to the consequences of banning patrol and diesel car by 2035.
Are we going to have rusting buckets being dumped all over the country?
How are people in flats going to charge their electric cars?
Personally I would rather see a push for people to either work in the town that they live or in the next town like they used to do some 40yrs ago.
That in itself would reduce pollution and encourage people either to cycle or walk to work.
Also encourage people to use all that is produced - by that I mean meat production.
Instead of only utilising the best or prime cuts, bring back oxtail soup, ox tongue meat for sandwiches; shin of beef, pigs trotters. Instead what doesn’t go for dog food gets buried or burned (I presume). It’s not just meat but also fruit and veg. Instead of letting it rot or be ploughed back in, let the public decide if they don’t want weird shaped or undersized produce

Indeed.
However I wonder if the powers that be have any inkling as to the consequences of banning patrol and diesel car by 2035.
Are we going to have rusting buckets being dumped all over the country?
How are people in flats going to charge their electric cars?
Personally I would rather see a push for people to either work in the town that they live or in the next town like they used to do some 40yrs ago.
That in itself would reduce pollution and encourage people either to cycle or walk to work.
Also encourage people to use all that is produced - by that I mean meat production.
Instead of only utilising the best or prime cuts, bring back oxtail soup, ox tongue meat for sandwiches; shin of beef, pigs trotters. Instead what doesn’t go for dog food gets buried or burned (I presume). It’s not just meat but also fruit and veg. Instead of letting it rot or be ploughed back in, let the public decide if they don’t want weird shaped or undersized produce
I realise now, re-reading my post that it's a bit ambiguous. What I meant was that having Greta preaching to our children from our nationally owned TV station is the problem that concerns me. She is educationally derelict and the product of grooming by cynical parents to become the figurehead for an empire that is proving quite profitable for them and furthering their somewhat skewed agenda.

The problem is that she fits in very nicely to the doctrine of the BBC, they have already had a bit of a basting over their "Horrible History" programme in which they portrayed this country as corrupt, etc...................Greta will service them very well in corrupting the minds of the youngsters,and not allowing a fair response to their arguments.. it isn't Greta nor Cwis we should be afraid of, its the cretins in the BBC that give them airtime, to preach their venom,
I think it is about time we had a petition to scrap the BBC altogether, it's tainted views are getting a bit much.

She will probably be an outside contractor (labour only).
However one climate change litigant is busy with HS2 and "may well be taking legal action over Boris's announcement.
Would be nice if it occupied him and WJ fully for the next 5 years - unlikely but at least give shooting orgs the chance to catch up.

Her folks and handlers should be jailed for child exploitation....& they have totally f&@ked her future up .....

Next she will copresenting alongside bloody Chwis next !

Paul

The exploitation and grooming of children is abhorrent, whether yours, someone else's, normal or with health conditions, for any purpose, To use a child to exploit countless other children and the hard of thinking, and often drug addled adults in some kind of false religious cult like movement is way beyond that.
Those that engineer this monster will one day lose control of it and the consequences will be catastrophic, and likely for many. the followers of this ideology will attract those who are best kept within the confines of a mental institution.
mark my words.

Not another Greta bullying thread!!!!
Grow the fck up guys

I have deliberately not commented on this post as I cannot tolerate either of the subjects, but I have found no bullying of Thunberg. Please point it out.

Either I am missing it totally, OK, I don’t have a “bullying” filter, or people are far to sensitive these days. I see plenty of understandable distain..........But bullying, where.

“Bullying” a much overused word nowadays, bullying when I was growing up meant a totally different thing. It ended up with either blood in the playground, or the school gym, having been dealt with in a proper manner.

I have deliberately not commented on this post as I cannot tolerate either of the subjects, but I have found no bullying of Thunberg. Please point it out.

Either I am missing it totally, OK, I don’t have a “bullying” filter, or people are far to sensitive these days. I see plenty of understandable distain..........But bullying, where.

“Bullying” a much overused word nowadays, bullying when I was growing up meant a totally different thing. It ended up with either blood in the playground, or the school gym, having been dealt with in a proper manner.

I agree I’ve seen no bullying ( so far ) on here

I will say though, bullying doesn’t just happen physically ...... kids have committed suicide through mental anguish and torture after being subjected too day in day out .

Doesn’t just mean a fist fight and problems dealt with

Paul

She is the product of grooming by cynical parents.
Cynical or otherwise most children are. Indeed we complain loudly when parents fail to through either lack of interest or absence.

But here we have a 'product' and attendant message that is not to the liking of most SD members so the parents are branded as evil manipulators.

K

She has registered her name as a trademark, so no doubt we will see little plastic dolls coming in from China soon, and maybe Dart Boards, with her photo on them, anything for a dime..

I'm not usually afraid of the dark; however, I must confess that I would struggle to sleep with a Greta doll in the house. Imagine its eyes opening and swivelling about as soon as the lights go out. Gives me the f'kin heebiejeebies... :scared:

I agree I’ve seen no bullying ( so far ) on here

I will say though, bullying doesn’t just happen physically ...... kids have committed suicide through mental anguish and torture after being subjected too day in day out .

Doesn’t just mean a fist fight and problems dealt with

Paul

Yes, I appreciate that.

I've been following Rebel News as they are one of only a small amount of non MSM that expose the truth behind the big business that is Greta Inc. Personally I cant stand the hypocritical meat puppet.

If you get 5 have a watch of this Rebel News clip and make your own mind up as to what she is about and what her parents and backing group are up to?

I'm not usually afraid of the dark; however, I must confess that I would struggle to sleep with a Greta doll in the house. Imagine its eyes opening and swivelling about as soon as the lights go out. Gives me the f'kin heebiejeebies... :scared:

"not one for your collection then carl" :rofl:

Back