BDS NWE Branch at Eskdalemuir (Long) Range Sunday 9th June 2019

NickJ

After a very successful first visit last year we are holding another 'long' range day on Sunday 9th June at the Gardners Guns range near Langholm, Dumfriesshire shooting out to 2 miles. Take a look at https://www.facebook.com/Gardners-Guns-Range-580467902041580/
There is a covered area to shoot from if the weather is inclement. Payment in advance, for details and to book please email me on nick.jackson@homeagency.co.uk
Cost is £50 for BDS members and £55 for non-members.

Booked on, will have a new toy to try, some rust to knock off me and the 338 needs to stretch it’s legs.

Still a few places left chaps.
You can stay from 9-5 so with no hanging about lots of range time. The track is fine in a normal car. Range is cleared up to .50 cal.

Can’t recommend this range day enough

There are reactive targets every 100 yds from near to far

Large firing point where you can practice positional shooting and brew facilities within the range house.

There will be friendly advice on hand to help anyone struggling

All full for 9th June now. If you would be interested in attending a similar day this Autumn or next Spring please PM or email me.
Many thanks
Nick

I'm now unable to go so there is a spare place. It's highly recocomended. Even if you are not a weirdo long-range type, there is a lot to be gained from moving between targets at 200, 300, 400 and back.

Think it’s highly important that every ethical stalker knows drop beyond normal stalking distances in the event of wounding and a necessary follow up shot

Not weird - necessary for the stalker

Even if longer ranges have no interest, one never stops learning

Back