BDS NWE Branch Range Day, Grayrigg, Cumbria Sunday 13th October

NickJ

10am - 3pm, Grayrigg, Cumbria LA8 9BU

Take A685, left at the church if coming from the south, right if from the north. Follow the road until you see us.

You can come even if not a BDS member, as long as you are BASC, NGO or other affiliate member and you don't mind being asked to join the BDS!

Requirements: FAC, Deer Legal Rifle / ammunition, ear defenders, sticks, membership of above listed organisations. £10 to spend as long as you like at the zero, other competitions and challenges may be available. As this is the 'prep for the hill day' we usually go out to slightly longer ranges.

Contact details for the secretary if you have any questions and other events at North West England

Buchan

The likely course of fire will be from 150, with an additional down hill 100 plus the usual 100 flat zero range

Ronin

Distinguished Member
We did well - nice to finish top

I may be double booked on Sunday as it’s the South Lakes DMG shoot too

Treedave

We did well - nice to finish top

I may be double booked on Sunday as it’s the South Lakes DMG shoot too
No chance mate SLDMG is 6th, BDS is 13th. Trying for both, I’ll bring that rail for the part timers build.

srvet

No chance mate SLDMG is 6th, BDS is 13th. Trying for both, I’ll bring that rail for the part timers build.
I sincerely hope you are referring to someone else!!!! I have had to work every day this week!! mind you only 2 days next week

Treedave

I sincerely hope you are referring to someone else!!!! I have had to work every day this week!! mind you only 2 days next week
Hang on I’m looking for the rubbing eyes whilst crying emoji.......we all know you’ve retired really;)