Be Honest!

Fosbery Holster

“Ah”……got it, (forgive me I’m a little slow on the uptake)……temperamental digital scales…..I’m thinking of changing my name to Victor Meldrew…….“l don’t believe it” !

l suppose that’s why I stick with my old beam scales…….I’m happy to be a Luddite !

Klenchblaize

All wrong!

I am just curious to establish if, without giving it any real thought, any homeloaders have assumed the calibration weights supplied with the RCBS Chargemaster are 50GN when they are of course 50g. In hindsight I guess no one will admit to such an absurd suggestion given the heft of the wee things!

K

Liveonce

Blimey you will want to calibrate it to a national physical laboratory weight next, probably with an atomic clock as well.
An error like that could blow up a gun.

Jax

RCBS calibration weights are useless. No where near accurate as tested in two seperate scales. One of which being my sartorius Entris

Klenchblaize

RCBS calibration weights are useless. No where near accurate as tested in two separate scales. One of which being my sartorius Entris
Unscrew brass gripper and add lead shavings until desired/correct weight is achieved. Copper shavings if you're fussy.

K