Beast of Trowbridge

Night Vision Store

EMcC

Typical 'Alsation' dog shape.
Just remember guys it wasn't far from there that some guys returning from the Pub saw the reflection of the moon in the village pond and thought it was the moon drowning so got hay rakes and tried to save it !
I know because I was there !!!!

AndrewT059

Just remember guys it wasn't far from there that some guys returning from the Pub saw the reflection of the moon in the village pond and thought it was the moon drowning so got hay rakes and tried to save it !

pmsl :lol::lol:

jimbo1984

They did manage to save it though didn't they ??????

jungle_re

Most disappointing thread for ages, I thought it was going to be some maid exiting one of the local hostelries!

EMcC

They did manage to save it though didn't they ??????
They got it to the bank and when I went to dry it off with a towel it slipped through my fingers and flew off.
I'm sure it had some help to escape tho, because I distinctly saw someone with a pointed hat and black cape fly off on what looked like a bisam broom.

The tramp

I lived in Trowbridge for a few years, I can confirm that there are several 'beasts' there. Mainly 'cougars' on Friday/Saturday nights !!

stone

That's an Alsatian ....!!!!!

null-9.jpg

jimbo1984

They got it to the bank and when I went to dry it off with a towel it slipped through my fingers and flew off. I'm sure it had some help to escape tho, because I distinctly saw someone with a pointed hat and black cape fly off on what looked like a bisam broom.
well at least it didn't drown!! Well done lads :) the one you saw with the broom could've been my girlfriends mum..... Mystery solved! Lol

Wingy

Not a wild animal, too fat and lacking muscle definition as would be expected for a large cat. I'm sure if it was shot there would be some owner kicking off somewhere local

Richard Parsons

They got it to the bank and when I went to dry it off with a towel it slipped through my fingers and flew off.
I'm sure it had some help to escape tho, because I distinctly saw someone with a pointed hat and black cape fly off on what looked like a bisam broom.
Thank God for that...I was on the edge of me seat for a moment there:rofl:

White Hart

I lived in Trowbridge for a few years, I can confirm that there are several 'beasts' there. Mainly 'cougars' on Friday/Saturday nights !!

To right years ago when I was supposed to be studying at Lackham College I too had several sightings and direct contact with said beasts, I can also confirm there were others probably from the same blood line in Melksham too...

1967spud Reloading Supplies Ltd - UK Suppliers for Reloading Equipment supplies, We also stock Bullet Heads and Bullet Cases Guns Cabinets, Night vision and much much more...