Beating the wife.......

white van man

Conversation goes.....
Why are you cleaning that rifle again??? You only did it last week.......
Well I shot it last week and then again last evening........
Why are you not cleaning any of the other ones.........
They are clean and I haven't shot them.........
Youve obviously got too many guns if you don't use them........

LOOK if I had shot that Muntie yesterday with a lower power rifle at a long distance and it ran away injured you would be having a go. If I had shot it with my high powered rifle and brought home half a Muntie you would have a go.
So I have different power rifles for different outings.

Off she goes muttering ......You've still got too many rifles.

Now the question is.....Did I win that argument ???? It very rarely happens so I am not really sure.

Mother-in-Law chips in.....if he wasn't playing with guns he could be out drinking and chasing other women !!!!!!!!
Gotta say I have a great mother in Law.

Cheers Steve.

You argued with your wife.... Of course you didn’t win! We never win against women!

Q' is how may pairs of shoe's and hand bags has she got ? :idea: go get another rifle bud you know you need one for very short range as well :norty:

Conversation goes.....

LOOK if I had shot that Muntie yesterday with a lower power rifle at a long distance and it ran away injured you would be having a go. If I had shot it with my high powered rifle and brought home half a Muntie you would have a go.

Now the question is.....Did I win that argument ???? It very rarely happens so I am not really sure.

Mother-in-Law chips in.....if he wasn't playing with guns he could be out drinking and chasing other women !!!!!!!!

Cheers Steve.
My Dad told me it's worthwhile getting married to find out how crafty women can be.:old:

Conversation goes.....

Cheers Steve.

this is the reason a lot of women don't fart that often,,,,

they never keep their mouths shut long enough to build up enough pressure.;)

I have a great wife, she never moans unless there is no venison in the freezer, plus she has an addiction to tropic cosmetics which is atleast £100 a month habit so no comments are made about anything I do really.

Completely missed your first mistake. You admitted to having more than one rifle. Buy yourself an over-size bag or case and then you can come and go with as many as you want. The colour, stock, calibre and configuration may change , but it's only ever 'the rifle.'

Sounds like a result, keep her well away. My wife also shoots and comes to the local competitions and I have never manged to beat her yet!

Vierlings can be heavy beasts. Some bock drillilngs can weigh as much as a standard rifle but with a 20G to boot.

Priceless...... even the wife laughed at that.

keep them coming,

Willowbank.

Just for balance and to show any ladeez here the funny side of life too,
why were women born without a sense of humour??
So they could love men,,, and not laugh at them.;)

? Thought is was so they can **** you off one day and please you another , mind you being married is like a Sunday dinner .?

There is literally no point in winning an argument with a woman - they will either get increasingly irrational before ending up screaming and in tears or circle round for a follow-on argument a short time later. Don't try to win it.

A mate of mine married a beautiful Greek girl years ago, an absolute stunner. For thier 25th wedding aniversary he bought her a gold necklace I asked him what she thought about it, he said she's delighted with it now she knows she has a line to stop at when she's shaving :lol::tiphat:

"winning an argument with a woman,, is just like winning the who's going to sleep on the sofa competition":rofl:

Back