Beginner stalk

magnificent 7

Nice gesture, well done! :tiphat:
It was a similar offer from a member of this site that got me into stalking in the first place.
Mine was eating a venison burger in mull and saying to a pal I'd love to shoot a deer two days later my pals dad was on the phone arrangements made and the rests history addicted I'm no expert far from it I enjoy the wildlife and fresh air and If i can draw a couple more to the sport then I'm all for it I'd love to do more

SCC

Had studied for DSC1 scheduled end of March, then i was going to look for a stalk but it got knock back due to the lockdown. So IMO perfect timing for me to start out in the field.
I'm keen as mustard right now ...and you can have all the breakfast you can eat!
Most generous offer ...thank you so much.

SCC

pezz69

Cant promise a deer as nothing is certain but we will try I've a few spots here at home is always worth a look there was a nice big six point buck knocking about last year and we definitely had a couple of pairs of fawns
Nature of the beast but its not all about pulling the trigger and I'm sure the knowledge learnt by both will be invaluable.

I for one, are certainly looking forward to it.

John Wild

I’ve just sent you a pm, didn’t read through the thread first so didn’t realise you had already found somebody. All the best on your stalk, have a great day.

magnificent 7

First newbie stalk tommorow two farms local that have provided venison in the past be my first time there this season so fingers crossed we can grass a buck for young Gwasshopper lol then sunday I'll be lone ranger on a spot I've just been let back on due to the Corona some lovely animals there and next week the next new comer may get a treat with a trip to the borders all keep you all posted